from Philips Respironics is a stationary oxygen concentrator that
provides all the features that home care providers and patients can
demand from a device, without the weight, size, or frequent maintenance
of other devices.
will appreciate the compact, non-medical design of the EverFlo oxygen
concentrator as it fits perfectly into their home environment. The unit is small, light, easy to transport and fits in the trunk of a car. EverFlo has an easy-to-assemble humidifier bottle connection and no patient filter.
EverFlo is a green product EverFlo is significantly lighter, quieter and more energy efficient than its predecessor. These improvements include a reduction in weight (40%), energy consumption (24%) and packaging (15%).
Green logo: You can find the green logo on Philips eco-friendly products to help you make the right environmental choice
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven for more than three years.
Manufactured in the United States/Mexico and backed by our in-depth design expertise, EverFlo has been developed using only high-quality parts. With a recessed flow meter, metal cannula connector, strong plastic housing, proven screen bed and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology, you will notice a reduction in repairs, complaints and unscheduled visits.
The 5 liters per minute EverFlo has a unique set of features designed to reduce the cost of oxygen therapy while remaining easy to use for patients:
● Weighing in at 14 pounds, the EverFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is lightweight and easy to transport.
● EverFlo's compact and ergonomic design takes up less space in your home and looks less like a medical device.
● Quiet - making the device less disruptive and more comfortable to use
● Consumes less energy and produces less heat - making it both patient and environmentally friendly
● Designed with fewer parts, with no filters to replace the patient - resulting in less maintenance on the long term.
● A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
● EverFlo's Humidifier Bottle Platform is compatible with all types of humidifier bottles
1 panel with on/off switch and alarm
Humidifier bottle holder
Internal tube storage compartment
Metal nose goggle connection for longer life
Recessed flow meter to reduce the risk of breakage
Oxygen supply from 0.5 to 5 l/min
Oxygen concentration 93% (+/- 3 %)
Mains voltage 230 V, 50 Hz
Energy consumption at 2 liters approx. 295 watts
Noise: below 45 dBa
Weight 14 KG